I was recently surprised with this Kretiv Blogger award from Two Toddlers and Me . This site is one of my newly discovered blogs, but one I enjoy very much. Check it out for some great reads!
Now the rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Copy and paste the logo into your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. List 7 things about yourself that readers might not know.
che... Ooh. Well let's see.
My 7 unknowns are:1. I was painfully shy all through school-but I changed in college. (There's no going back now!)
4. I hate spiders and anything that can crawl or slither faster than I can move, but after the initial scream, I feel badly about them and I either bravely scoop them up with a tissue and toss them outside, or I get one of my kids to do it.
(Yes, I know-they probably turn and head right back in, but I feel like such a good guy when I spare their lives!)
6. I am a sucker when it coms to sappy movies. I actually feel cleansed somehow after crying my eyes out during one. (Plus, no matter how many times I may have seen the movie, I cry in all the same places!)
7. I always wanted to learn how to tap dance, but since I have two left feet, that may never be possible...
I am also supposed to get a list together of 7 other Kreativ blogs, but that will have to wait for another post-I need to rescue my son's stuffed snake. The dog decided he wanted to see what made the thing fluffy so I am off to do an emergency "snakedectomy" so my son doesn't find out. (It's been a long week and it's only Tuesday!) Thanks again 2 Toddlers and Me!