Monday, November 23, 2009

Tunes for Tuesday


This post is going to do double duty tonight. I really can't remember when I first heard this artist sing, but these two songs touched my heart and whenever either was played on the radio, I would turn up the volume and croon along. (My daughter even likes them, and we both have them loaded on our MP3 players.)

So without further ado, here are two songs to get you thinking about your family this holiday season, sung by the man with a funny name (I still don't think I pronounce it right.) Here are Home and Lost videos from Youtube, by Michael Buble .

*He starts things off doing Home in a country twang (not good), but it's just a joke, so be patient and wait for the magic...





2 comments:

  1. These are great songs, thanks for sharing them!

    By the way, you are the winner of the Disney Musical Hand Wash Timer giveaway on my blog. If you could send me an email at twotoddlersandme@gmail.com with your shipping information, the company will send it out to you right away. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his voice. What a talent! Thanks for sharing. I love coming by your blog to listen to some tunes. I look forward to it every week :) Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please make my day and leave a comment.